Pascal TOUPY
France
talence
Aquitaine
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A Labyrinth (GMT) tournament will be held on friday 22 september (5PM).

The tournament will be played in 3 swiss rounds.
The scenario played will be Arab Spring, which is a 1 deck scenario.
The compete tourney rules are available from the GM : franck.rondepierre AT gmail.com

Don't forget to register on www.opjh.tk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see a tournament for the Labyrinth: Awakening expansion. I specifically designed the one-deck Arab Spring scenario to be suitable for multi-round tournament play.

Have fun and please let us know the results!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal TOUPY
France
talence
Aquitaine
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks Trevor for your support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franck
France
flag msg tools
Hi all, I will be mastering the tournament. About the tournament rules, I thought of a bidding system to select the sides which I share here and which is adapted from the rules of Twilight Struggle:

At the beginning, each player secretly choose the side (s)he wants to play and an amount of prestige.
If both players want to play the same side, the highest bidder is given this side and the prestige is modified accordingly. If the US side is the elected choice, decrease the US prestige. Increase the prestige in case of Jihadist choice. In case of any tie, or if players don't want to choose a side, players are randomly given their sides.
If players don't want the same side, don't apply modifications on the prestige and each will be given his/her choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a great way to select sides in tournaments! I will add that in to a future update of the rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.