Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, all,

i thought i had seen an answer to this question in the KS comments before, but now i cannot find it...

Can someone please tell us how many cards NA has and what size(s) they are? (Ideally, the count for the all-in Kickstarter package!)

:-?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Stephen, since you will be receiving Vesuvio's Forge like me I can comfortably tell you, you will need 40 of the 63.5x88mm and 277 of the 44x68mm size sleeves.

There's definitely more smaller cards than there are standard size. The count may be off a little bit on the small cards because it's one of those sleepless nights and my brain's not functioning the way I want it to, but not by much if at all.

You should find those size of sleeves to be a nice fit for those cards though.

I hope this helps you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
industrialchild wrote:
You should find those size of sleeves to be a nice fit for those cards though.

I hope this helps you!

Fantastic, thank you!

Sidebar: for those in Europe, my go-to solution for sleeves is docsmagic.de:

Penny sleeves:

44x68 (mini euro):
http://www.docsmagic.de/100-Docsmagicde-Mini-European-Board-...

63.5x88 ("FFG Grey"):
http://www.docsmagic.de/100-Docsmagicde-Board-Card-Game-Slee...

Or the Premium (thick) sleeves in the same sizes:

44x68:
http://www.docsmagic.de/50-Docsmagicde-Premium-Mini-European...

63.5x88:
http://www.docsmagic.de/50-Docsmagicde-Premium-Board-Card-Ga...

i'm not associated with docsmagic, but have bought many thousands of sleeves from them over the past 2 years, and am a happy return customer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Convento
United States
flag msg tools
mb
For the character cards, 4"x6" sleeves will work. They leave about 1/4" extra length wise. The cards themselves are 104mm x 148mm

You will need 10 for Wave 1: 8 character cards in core box, 2 in the Vesuvio's Forge expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JKNyte wrote:
For the character cards, 4"x6" sleeves will work. They leave about 1/4" extra length wise. The cards themselves are 104mm x 148mm

You beat me to it: i was just about to post a photo of 4x6" sleeves. Well, while i'm here, i might as well:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I did not include the character sheets in my count Stephan.

I'm glad to see that you had the right sleeves despite that. I'm also happy that you got your game in! That's great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
industrialchild wrote:
Sorry I did not include the character sheets in my count Stephan.

I'm glad to see that you had the right sleeves despite that.

i didn't even think of them when i asked, actually, so i didn't notice your omission . When i opened up the box i thought, "these look like my Talisman sleeves will fit," but the cards are a bit longer. i just happened to have a pack of 4x6" sleeves i used to use for Talisman characters before i found perfect-fit sleeves for them.

Happy accident.

industrialchild wrote:
I'm also happy that you got your game in! That's great!

Two days ago i got a mail from ShipNaked saying that my tracking code had been generated, the package would ship "soon", and it would take 4-6 weeks to ship from the States.

WTF!?!?! i was mightily peeved that it was shipping from the States at all, as that means it will get stuck in customs and i'll have to go pick it up (by train, some 50km or more from here).

Earlier that same day i had gotten a DHL tracking mail from a German company i'd never heard of, saying "a package" would arrive Friday (today), and i assumed it was for one of my outstanding Amazon orders.

That latter package turned out to be NA. i have no idea whether ShipNaked also sent me a package (the same contents, according to their mail) from the States. i kinda hope they did .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sidebar, for Those Who Don't Sleeve:

One advantage of sleeving is that it becomes a simple matter to "fix" the various cards which have been errata'd (with new copies available for download via LM's site)...

The original cards and their errata'd forms...

The errata'd Bite cards, printed out and slipped into the sleeves of the cards they replace:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Convento
United States
flag msg tools
mb
sgbeal wrote:
JKNyte wrote:

You beat me to it: i was just about to post a photo of 4x6" sleeves. Well, while i'm here, i might as well:

Those are the exact same ones I used. Think I used them for FireFly and had extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Sidebar, for Those Who Don't Sleeve:

One advantage of sleeving is that it becomes a simple matter to "fix" the various cards which have been errata'd (with new copies available for download via LM's site)...

The original cards and their errata'd forms...

The errata'd Bite cards, printed out and slipped into the sleeves of the cards they replace:

That is a super great idea! I might have to pick up some sleeves as well! Thanks for the tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.