Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxime Bouchard
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi there, fellow human born larvae! How glorious it is to enjoy the 157th day of this solar year? Huh?

Anyhow, am finally starting to really enjoy my ZBP game and the ''temple tile'' or 1V, is kind of bugging me: how many zone is it? It could be, kinda, argued that it is 1, 3 or even 6!

Also, in the quest Temple of Fire, is the ''fire token zone'' an additional zone whithin a zone?

I kinda feel like I need more sleep. What about that?

Thanks a bunch for your gracious help, spac... human fellow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
If that's the one I think it is, it's just one gigantic room that takes up 2/3 of the tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaidyn Casey
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
My understanding is that it is two zones. One long zone outside the temple area, and the other is all of the temple itself as one giant room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
jaidyn wrote:
One long zone outside the temple area

All street zones are a single, standard square size.

Again, assuming I'm thinking of the right tile, this tile has 4 zones in total; 3 street zones, and one indoor zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This tile? Asmor's got it: there are 3 street zones and 1 oversized building zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Bouchard
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yep, that one exactly! Thank you, starbrother! And to everyone who chipped in, of course :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.