Hide
4 Posts

Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » Rules

Subject: Weird Victim cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edged Square
msg tools
What do the 2 weird victim cards do? One is a guy hanging above some green pool, other 3 are guys with a symbol inscribed on their back, but not a symbol that corresponds to anything. I assumed that the hanging guy was used to track a victim in your backpack as a card, but don't really know what the other 3 are used for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Severinsson
Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
They all have a response card icon in the art. So you draw a resonse card when using those cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edged Square
msg tools
Oh, now that you mention it, it seems obvious. A short note on the rulebook would be really helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
... staring straight into your soul.
badge
Whoah! I didn't expect to see that! Shame on you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. That's most likely exactly why there's no separate mention of those two specific victim cards in the rulebook. That icon is used in so many places in the game and it always means the same thing, that is, drawing a Response card. But oh well, Murphy's law. If something can go wrong, sooner or later it will. For your benefit though, I've got to say that you asked of something that actually isn't in the rulebook as opposed to something that is there. :)

And by the way, there's a clue in the green pool of the hanging guy's identity. Finnish folklore claims that he has a workshop somewhere around or possibly inside Korvatunturi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.