Subject: Let's see the Documents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/06/rep-chaffetz-on-c...

One of the rare times I actually agree with Chaffetz, it would be worthwhile to see the Comey memos. But I am not sure if they have not come to light yet, due to the FBI stalling them in some way, or whether Moeller perhaps feels there is something in them that falls under the "classified" jurisdiction. The documents were requested, but the FBI has not produced them, and to date, no really good explanation has been given, for this.

I suspect they will eventually come out, but possibly in a closed door setting first, before the public gets a chance to see them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The explanation I had heard was that the FBI wanted time to run everything by the special prosecutor before handing it over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Couldn't be that the good ol boy from Alabama didn't want to release the memos at all? Jeff Sessions has already intervened (Comey firing) after he clearly said he would stay away from the investigations. Why should he keep interfering if no one in Congress or the White House calls him out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.