Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Looking for the Name of a Specific Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Franz Felix
msg tools
Hi, while on vacation in India I played a card game with some strangers and I would like to know its name.

In the game each player has a number of hexagon cards on their hand, which look like this
. Initially, there are some of these cards on the board, e.g. as seen in the picture. The players try to put new cards such that in all adjacent cards, the touching areas have the same color and a new card should have at least 2 adjacent cards.

Players can play as fast as they like (similar to e.g. Ligretto), and if they put a card with 3 or more adjacent cards they get bonuses, such as giving handcards to other players. The game stops when a player is out of cards and for all players remaining cards count as negative points.

Does somebody know the name of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexi Cards?

There's no entry on BGG but google will lead you to some print-and-play versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Dienz
United States
Shelburne
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flix Mix has a very similar principle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franz Felix
msg tools
Thank you for the reply.

I also thought that Hexi Cards is similar, but I can not find some kind of rules. I only find the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.