Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
http://www.epiccardgame.com/rules/

Just in time for Summer Events!

I don't anticipate a major update for a few months, with the exception of the inevitable update in two days when someone finds an error and I correct it.

Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asbjørn Lie Parmer
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice with an update on the Faithful Pegasus! I was checking the old rulings about that card just the other day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tumbarello
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
from collected rulings:
Quote:
FAITHFUL PEGASUS
• This does not let a Champion ignore attack restrictions. If you use this ability on a
Deploying Champion, it will gain Airborne but it will not be able to attack. Similarly, this
will not allow a Flipped or Expended Champion to block.
• If this attacks with a human Champion, and the Pegasus is removed from play, the
Human will be unaffected. Try not to picture this.

LOL. Nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
tumby1974 wrote:
from collected rulings:
Quote:
FAITHFUL PEGASUS
• This does not let a Champion ignore attack restrictions. If you use this ability on a
Deploying Champion, it will gain Airborne but it will not be able to attack. Similarly, this
• If this attacks with a human Champion, and the Pegasus is removed from play, the

LOL. Nice!

I usually put in a joke or two just to see who's reading, but this one is half-and-half. A lot of times, people will get a ruling incorrect because the correct ruling doesn't make visual sense.

Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tumbarello
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
IanWWG wrote:
tumby1974 wrote:
from collected rulings:
Quote:
FAITHFUL PEGASUS

LOL. Nice!

I usually put in a joke or two just to see who's reading, but this one is half-and-half. A lot of times, people will get a ruling incorrect because the correct ruling doesn't make visual sense.

Ian

Huh, I guess in that case it is both seriously helpful and a friendly jest. Meanings within meanings...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.