Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
75 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Legendary: X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Poll: Best guess..Other than Havok....Who is the last hero in this set? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
With the latest announcement we are down to one TWO Heroes that are unknown in the Legendary: X-Men expansion. Havok seems to be the VERY obvious choice for one of those two. So who do you think is the second one?

1. Beast
2. Psylocke
3. Banshee
4. Kitty Pryde
5. X-23
6. Colossus/Wolverine (Divided)
7. Cannonball
8. Polaris
9. Phoenix
10. DAZZLER
11. Jubilee
12. Aurora/Northstar (Divided)
13. Legion
14. (Havok)

So Who do you think it will be?
Added in Mutants I thought might stand a chance of making the box.

Oppps....turns out there are TWO heroes left. Mis-numbered the list,
oh well. Vote for who you think will be ONE of the last TWO heroes.

EDIT: Figuring that Havok is one of the remaining two...who do you think is the other one? Just ignore Havok as a choice on the list. If you have already voted for Havok, just change your vote.

Vote for who you think Other than Havok will be the last hero in the set?

One vote per player.
Poll
Who do you think will be the last Hero included in the Legendary: X-Men Expansions.
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
ArchAngel
9.4% 13
Armor
0.0% 0
Blink
5.1% 7
BoomBoom
1.4% 2
Colossus (Solo)
0.0% 0
Doop
0.7% 1
Dust
0.0% 0
Feral
0.0% 0
Firestar
0.0% 0
Forge
0.0% 0
Havok
6.5% 9
Longshot
35.5% 49
Magma
0.7% 1
Magneto (Hero)
5.8% 8
Mimic
1.4% 2
Mirage
0.0% 0
M
1.4% 2
Nate Grey
0.0% 0
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
6.5% 9
Phoenix (Rachel)
4.3% 6
Rictor
0.0% 0
Shatterstar
0.0% 0
Siryn
0.7% 1
Squirrel Girl
5.1% 7
Stepford Cuckoos
1.4% 2
Sunfire
3.6% 5
Sunspot
2.9% 4
Thunderbird
2.9% 4
Warpath
4.3% 6
Wolfsbane
0.0% 0
Voters 138
This poll is now closed.   138 answers
Poll created by RangerRob24
Closes: Tue Aug 1, 2017 6:00 am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Poll: Best guess..Who is the last hero in this set?
Squirrel Girl is not a mutant.

And that's why Squirrel Girl can be used in the New Warriors show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I left someone off the poll that you thought should have been there.

Heck after I posted it I thought of another one.

Cable (X-Men).

With a bunch of "gain a Bystander" cards for his time leading the New Mutants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Despite also being a geophysicist, I've never cared about Havok. That said, I will personally feel shirked if he's not there, since Polaris made it in!

It'll be Longshot. Can't have Mojo without Longshot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
Squirrel Girl is not a mutant.

And that's why Squirrel Girl can be used in the New Warriors show.

Nice! hehehehe. Marvel playing with the legal loopholes. Love it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Door
msg tools
I think Deadpool was in the x-men for like five minutes, though I'm not sure if he is a mutant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If we're going to have that conversation, that panel wouldn't change anything. Why don't they just write a story that establishes none of the X-Men are mutants, then? Poof, no more contract!

I think it's been said that characters were specifically listed in the contracts. It was agreed upon, for example, that Pietro and Wanda could be used by Marvel and Fox both (not that Marvel Studios existed then, but hey).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How come you skipped 11? Isn't there two heroes left? That said, I think the most likely candidates are Havok and Longshot. I would still like to see Rachel Summers. She would be a card that could have Lightshow on it, seeing how she does the Phoenix effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
How come you skipped 11? Isn't there two heroes left? That said, I think the most likely candidates are Havok and Longshot. I would still like to see Rachel Summers. She would be a card that could have Lightshow on it, seeing how she does the Phoenix effect.

GAH! You are right! I just copied from the "What we know" page.

Ok keep on voting folks...Who you most likely think will be ONE of the last TWO heroes. modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In other words, who is more likely: Havok or Archangel?

Piercing Energy vs. Soaring Flight, and maybe Berserk.

I'm going with Archangel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
jhochges wrote:

I just copied from the "What we know" page.

I figured that, and let Itai know as well. But that's good news, isn't it. MOAR HEROZE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Actually, might need another "Lightshow" character to make that viable. Uh ....

Boom Boom?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Realizing I left Strong Guy and Multiple Man off the poll...Sorry Mark!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not convinced that Legion is going to be one of the Heroes. My guess for the last THREE are:

Archangel
Longshot
Havoc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
jhochges wrote:

Ok keep on voting folks...Who you most likely think will be ONE of the last TWO heroes. modest

Sure... blame the Israeli. Haven't the Jewish people suffered ENOUGH?!?!

But yeah, it's my bad. Legion was #11 before the latest update, so when I moved him down the list to make room for Jubilee & Aurora/Northstar I forgot to renumber the list.

Anywho - I voted for Havok, because obviously.

My second guess is Sunspot. He's in the spotlight now with leading an Avengers team, is often paired with Cannonball (who's in the game), and he's a prime candidate for Soaring Flight, Piercing Energy AND Lightshow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kimmel Prime

North Carolina
msg tools
I gotta go with Longshot, because it would be ludicrous to put out a game with the Mojoverse, a Mojo scheme, Dazzler and not do Longshot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IronSyndicate wrote:
RangerRob24 wrote:
jhochges wrote:

Sure... blame the Israeli. Haven't the Jewish people suffered ENOUGH?!?!

But yeah, it's my bad. Legion was #11 before the latest update, so when I moved him down the list to make room for Jubilee & Aurora/Northstar I forgot to renumber the list.

Anywho - I voted for Havok, because obviously.

My second guess is Sunspot. He's in the spotlight now with leading an Avengers team, is often paired with Cannonball (who's in the game), and he's a prime candidate for Soaring Flight, Piercing Energy AND Lightshow.

Tried not to throw you under the bus Itai... You had me second guessing...I thought there was two left but then saw the list with only one space. Any way...got a way to salvage the Poll.

Havok is the obvious answer...so who to do folks think is #2. Vote for someone other than Havok. If you already voted for Havok go ahead and change your vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will put money against Havok.

Longshot and Archangel. (Maybe Longshot can have Lightshow because of his eye? I don't know.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Havok better be in there.

I was pulling for Storm with mohawk, but Longshot seems like the obvious choice because of Mojoverse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
Put my money on Longshot & Havok

I don't know why people call for Archangel so much. We have both Angel and Noir Angel already. This set already have duplicates for Wolverine, Colossus, Jean Grey and Beast.

4 repeats is already pretty big I don't see them adding 5 just for soaring flight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm not saying *I* want Archangel, but given this is a throwback set, he makes a lot more sense than a Beast who looks exactly like the other one we already have, team affiliation be damned. The target audience for this set grew up with Archangel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandMasterFox wrote:
We have both Angel and Noir Angel already.

Noir Angel is a totally unrelated character, not a Noir version of the X-Men character. He probably shouldn't have had the team icon, but it's potentially debatable based on the storyline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
I'm not saying *I* want Archangel, but given this is a throwback set, he makes a lot more sense than a Beast who looks exactly like the other one we already have, team affiliation be damned.

Beast makes a lot of sense to me, because the other Beast is in SW2, and that box has almost nothing else that I want. Dr. Punisher? You need to leave, sir, before I call security.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr. Punisher is awesome.

Men want to be him, and women want to be with him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish we were getting an X-Men affiliated Magneto, but can't see it happening with too many other obvious choices for the last spot.

Ah well, I'll have to be satisfied with my custom.

Also, just in case I forget to mention it every other time it comes up:

The Magik bystander printing promo should have been an Epic Magneto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.