Popular Tags: [View All]
Michi Hostettler
Switzerland
CERN
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a subtile question that came up during one of our last rounds: The rules state that if a player looks at or shows a card without being instructed to, he or she gets an extra card from the deck as a penalty.
Assuming that this happened when I already have a card drawn from the deck in my hand, do I get the extra card immediately or at the end of my turn? Or does the penalty end my turn?

This may sound very theoretical, so let's put the situation we run into:
So far, I discarded one of my cards over the course of the game, and now got [Brainie, 3, 4] in front of me. It is my turn, I draw a Propzilla(12) from the deck, and I know where another player put a 2 the turn before. So I now (intentionally) reveal one of my own cards, immediately get the penalty card in front of me, and then use the 12 to swap it with the 2 and call BLAST! - does this work?

A related question: am I allowed to add a card drawn from the deck or the discard pile to the cards in front of me (without discarding one already there) if I got less than 4 cards? Again, it's about the Brainie/Futura thingy ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.