Popular Tags: [View All]
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy Kingdom Death: Monster but its footprint, setup and breakdown prevent me from playing often or being able to leave it setup, that said..

How big is the game play footprint for TWoM and how is the setup and breakdown?

I see there is a save function... so this must save time on subsequent setups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Johnson
United States
Bossier City
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
We took a while to set up initially, but with the save sheet it is quick to get everything right back where it was and start playing again. Takes a few minutes to write everything on the paper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
StevenE wrote:
I really enjoy Kingdom Death: Monster but its footprint, setup and breakdown prevent me from playing often or being able to leave it setup, that said..

How big is the game play footprint for TWoM and how is the setup and breakdown?

I see there is a save function... so this must save time on subsequent setups.

My concern is the same. I love KD but the setup and the fact that my cats destroy anything I leave on the table limits it to being played on weekends.
I've yet to receive my copy of TWOM, but I'm hoping the app, being released in the next few days, should reduce setup and pack away time significantly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little organizing on my part(and I mean only a little, you can see the picture of what my box looks like) has made setups and tear down very smooth. The first few times took a while until I got it down though.

Footprint I've found is small(ish) considering all the STUFF. Most of it all goes on the board itself. I'd say if you have room for the board, plus the box itself you're probably good. Maybe just a little bit more for random extras or a place to put your bottle of vodka(you may need it!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.