Subject: Late Pledges? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Watson

Iowa City
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone who is a backer of otherwise has heard any information about late pledges for Clans of Caledonia. I see that Kickstarter has a button that now says "Late Pledge", which takes you to Karma Games website to get on a email list. I wasn't sure if there's any timeline laid out for when late pledges might occur. M

I have played a couple games on Tabletopia and can't say enough good things about the game. I really want to be able to get a copy. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nic

Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last backer update was two weeks ago, and he said he's still working out the details on the pledge manager front. Here's the pertinent part of that update:

Quote:
Pledge Manager

I will probably use a pledge manager after all. I initially didn't plan to and it is not strictly needed but the size of this campaign made me reconsider. I know many backers missed upgrading their pledge in time due to the difference in time zones so you can probably do this in the pledge manager. Since I didn't plan to use a pledge manager, I still have to figure out some details. Thank you for your patience.

------------

If you have any questions please ask them in the comments below this update, in the comments in the main section or on Facebook if possible. In many cases other backers can answer your questions just as good as I can or even better and more promptly than me.

So if you do Facebook, you might check there and see if that has a more recent update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juma Al-JouJou
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Luke, don't worry, you will receive an email notification once the pledge manager starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wael Metwally
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Juma,
I'm not judging, but the rate of your updates in kickstarter is very limited compared to the updates we receive on a more frequent basis from other games creators.

An advice that would make things clearer for us (backers) if you choose to follow: (an empty update stating (work is in progress) is better than radio silence....)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juma Al-JouJou
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Wael, thank you for the feedback.

Quote:
an empty update stating (work is in progress)

I may do so. I was waiting for bigger news to share (pre-production copy is produced right now, and pledge manager is almost ready).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, we cant wait to get this game, the art is great, we like the theme, and everything else. The only problem was, that we were a little short on money during campaign, so we pledge 1€ hoping for Pledge Manager. And now when you say that you work on it, we are very pleased. meeplemeeplemeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juma Al-JouJou
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Pledge Manager is almost up and running!

Feel free to sign up for the pledge manager so you get a notification:

http://karma-games.com/clans-pledgemanager
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Dubois
France
La Garenne Colombes
Hauts de Seine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently, the pledge manager is opened (a buddy of mine told me so).
I have signed up for a while but i wasn't notified nor the pledge manager is accessible to me.

Any news please ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juma Al-JouJou
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Here you go:

https://karma-games.pledgemanager.com/projects/clans-of-cale...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hensel
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
Juma,

Everything seemed to work fine for me. I pledged during the Kickstarter campaign. I received the Pledgemanager email. The primary link took me to Pledgemanager. I was able to change up my add-ons. It seemed to take my credit card information for payment of the extra add-on charges.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.