8 Posts

Gloom of Kilforth: A Fantasy Quest Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Event drawn as an Encounter card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aris K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets say a Hero enters a new location and draws an event encounter card that affects the strongest/weakest hero. Can this event affect a hero not at that location?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DMFeanor wrote:
Lets say a Hero enters a new location and draws an event encounter card that affects the strongest/weakest hero. Can this event affect a hero not at that location?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aris K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, nice game by the way!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DMFeanor wrote:
Thanks, nice game by the way!!!

Thanks Aris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan
United Kingdom
Kings Langley, Herts, UK
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
we played it on the assumption of Hero(s) at that said location. So, if two heros end up at same location and wish to co-op the battle with monster, the strongest/weakest choice applies. If it's only a single hero at that location, they just picked the short straw!

Is that wrong, Tristan...you suggest it applies to any hero anywhere on the board...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dipakSomak wrote:
we played it on the assumption of Hero(s) at that said location. So, if two heros end up at same location and wish to co-op the battle with monster, the strongest/weakest choice applies. If it's only a single hero at that location, they just picked the short straw!

Is that wrong, Tristan...you suggest it applies to any hero anywhere on the board...

Yes, I'm afraid this is wrong - an event applies to the strongest or weakest hero anywhere on the Map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Riddle
United States
Leesburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tristan, on a related note, one of these events says that the strongest hero draws a Stranger from the encounter deck. What does this mean? The hero draws until they get a Stranger, or actually looks through the deck at all Strangers in it and chooses one for the Encounter? The 2nd option seemed too easy in my solo game so I chose the 1st.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riddle13 wrote:
Tristan, on a related note, one of these events says that the strongest hero draws a Stranger from the encounter deck. What does this mean? The hero draws until they get a Stranger, or actually looks through the deck at all Strangers in it and chooses one for the Encounter? The 2nd option seemed too easy in my solo game so I chose the 1st.

You chose correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.