Isaac Nieves
Australia
flag msg tools
Hey if anyone has some free time soon I would really appreciate some feedback on my game. Thanks!

You can download the Print and Play here: https://goo.gl/gWm4A5

Poll
1. Did you understand the rules?
Yes, the were easy to understand
Yes, but they were difficult to understand
No, I couldn't figure them out
2. Did you enjoy the game?
1. It was rubbish.
3. Meh.
5. It was really fun!
3. How much would you pay for a professional copy?
$5
$10
$15
$20
$25
      1 answer
Poll created by iceaxegames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[to be read like lrrr from futurama as I think its most appropriate] YOUR GAME LOGO AMUSES ME!

I get a little lost when your talking about a selection stack a discard stack and matching the weapon stack. Not sure how best to fix it yet.
You can get rid of the rules card title "rules a" "rules b" "rules c" and just have page numbers. The flow would be easy to spot and each card isn't long enough to really be a waste of time if you read it out of order. I would also change how the rules talk about the hunting yourself rule.
under the how to earn points ---
change "1 point: kill any other player when you are hunting yourself"
to "1 point: any kill while your a psycho"

obviously haven't played it yet but it does look fun, as long as the matching the weapon stack thing isn't tedious or too random.

No idea what I would pay for it but thats more on me being cheap. I think to hit my buy level I'd want more complexity or possible player count or something, just a gut reaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Nieves
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks maf man for your feedback!

If you have any more suggestions on wording the rules, that would be much appreciated! The randomness in the weapon selection might not be to everyone's taste but I would love to hear how you like it after giving it a go.

I have been planning an expansion for people like yourself that enjoy higher player counts and more complexity but it's hardly off the ground especially while I finalise the rules for the main game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.