Summit: The Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Unable to complete a late pledge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Demetris Hadjigeorgiou
Cyprus
flag msg tools
mbmb
The past 2 days I have been trying to purchase summit throught Inside up website (http://insideupgames.com/pre-order/) but i can not compete the order and i am redirected to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart/error?flowloggin...

I already contacted Conor, and he is trying to resolve the issue for me, but at the same time he is receiving orders from others.

So i was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or if it is just me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick D
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having the same problem...

Edit: Seems to be back up. Although it no longer says it's "Premium". Wondering what the differences will be and if there were any kickstarter exclusives this copy will be missing... Just ordered!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demetris Hadjigeorgiou
Cyprus
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am still unable but my options are for premium
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick D
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try clicking the "late pledge" button on the KS page again. Might send you to a slightly different page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Demetris Hadjigeorgiou
Cyprus
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quick update

Conor updated his ordering website and the problem is now resolved.

@rakasis premium is not mentioned but he is still offering the kickstarter version.

Thanks Conor for the quick resolution
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those living in the US, Summit can also be pre-ordered from The Game Steward in the Geek Market.

We've been working closely with Conor since the Kickstarter campaign, and we're excited to see Summit start to get the attention it deserves! I suspect that will only grow by the time of GenCon. In fact, we'll be hanging out with Conor for part of GenCon promoting and selling Summit.

When we're not making fun of his Canadian accent, that is. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor McGoey
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
insideupgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Patrick & Demetris! You both know we've already chatted outside of BGG, but looking back at this thread it looks like I was ignoring you

So first up, thank you both for pre-ordering Summit, I can't wait to get it to you in the next few weeks.

Also, just as a point of clarity, I've upgraded all of my kickstarter backers so there is only a premium version, and a separate Yeti Expansion
There are no "Kickstarter exclusives", besides the fact that everyone's pledge was upgraded

If anyone else comes across this and has any questions or issues ordering, please feel free to reach out to me!

Thanks for your interest in Summit, and supporting Inside Up Games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.