Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Raps
Netherlands
Vlijmen
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you followed the news surrounding CMON Expo a while back, you may know the folks from CMON had a short presentation on Green Horde.

The presentation concluded with a silhouet teasing the Kickstarter campaign.

The original image above was posted on Facebook by the CMON Fanboy group and over the last few days, we've seen a bunch of stuff added to the Kickstarter that was in this silhouet.

I've been keeping track of what's what and posting it in the Kickstarter comment section, but I figured I might as well make a little thread here to keep track of everything that's been added.

So here goes.

For reference, this is the empty slide (corrected for perspective):

The first part that was filled in came on Day 1 and it belonged to the Feral Dragon, the Kickstarter Exclusive expansion that comes with the $120 pledge.

Two days later, the $1760K stretch goal was revealed. The Magenta Covfefe of Aargh is on the far left.

After that was unlocked, we got 'Badger' Brummuin, the $1840K stretch goal. He is the center of the silhouet.

The Friends and Foes expansion features two creatures pictured in the silhouet. The Tainted Abomination and the Flying Feline are both included.

And that's as far as we've gotten so far. There have been a few Survivors revealed that strike a similar pose to the character in the upper right corner (Zanzibar and Anton Guffen), but the exact figure remains unrevealed.

There are also what appears to be bunny ears, a rat face, what might be another dragon's wing and something that looks remarkably angular (bunny siege tower?) left to be revealed.

I'll be updating this every time something new is revealed. In the meantime, what do you think is in there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lefty Lefterson

Milwaukee
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i see alot of people thinking (from left to right) it's rats, abomibunny(holy grail), and maybe eleven(stranger things).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is absolutely a killer bunny abomination! Sweet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Baker
United Kingdom
Ferndown
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmb
Very insightful, but has this now spoiled the bunny surprise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are still surprises to be had.

Yes, we all expect the bunny now, but nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
That is absolutely a killer bunny abomination! Sweet!

Or a killer children's entertainer abomination doing a shadow puppet bunny...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Upper right for me is Voldemort
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Upper right just makes me realise how many heroes will have this pose. Freddie Mercury, Iron Man and probably Eleven (since neither of them fits the silhouette entirely).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo Cunha
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is this the bunny from Spielberg's series???80s content! LOVE IT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Goremageddon wrote:
Is this the bunny from Spielberg's series???80s content! LOVE IT!

Ok, here's your homework for tonight. Find a way to watch Monty Python & the Holy Grail, and watch Monty Python & the Holy Grail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devon Crane
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The bunny will look like nibbles from arcadia quest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lunches
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get ready to add those Rats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
The Game that started it all
badge
I know. It's an Awesome Avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben Stealer of Bagge wrote:

Will the rats be of similar mechanics as the Crowz, being able to scurry fast and get into any location?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fly by Night wrote:
Ben Stealer of Bagge wrote:

Will the rats be of similar mechanics as the Crowz, being able to scurry fast and get into any location?

Only CMON knows
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an extra shape in the silhouette between the rats on top of the swarm of Ratz. It looks like some other shadow might be overlaid on top of it - that spiky thing going off to the right isn't on the rat pile:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jbrecken wrote:
There's an extra shape in the silhouette between the rats on top of the swarm of Ratz. It looks like some other shadow might be overlaid on top of it - that spiky thing going off to the right isn't on the rat pile:

Perhaps a claw from the unrevealed abominabunny?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Raps
Netherlands
Vlijmen
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that too. I wonder what it will be!

Either way, here's an updated silhouet:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rapseflaps wrote:
I noticed that too. I wonder what it will be!

Either way, here's an updated silhouet:

Interesting. Looks like we still have the bunny, eleven. And maybe one or two more things at the bottom...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the "spike" is just the rat's tail. You'll note that the rat's tail in the current artwork doesn't fit the silouhette. They probably just modified the artwork between when the silouhette was made and release.

The only other possibility I could see is if the Bunny has gigantic, curling tusks. Which is definitely possible, but equally underwhelming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig B
Australia
Mount Hawthorn
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it's some sort of water tile tentacle spike thingy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
The only other possibility I could see is if the Bunny has gigantic, curling tusks. Which is definitely possible, but equally underwhelming.

Or it's claw curled towards itself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What if there's a large shadow that stretches from on the bottom left where it fills in the space between the rats and goes all the way over to those "fingers" just to the left of the Tainted Abomination and the spiky thing that curves up is part of it? Have we seen the card art for the ballista?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Raps
Netherlands
Vlijmen
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
You'll note that the rat's tail in the current artwork doesn't fit the silouhette.

Yes, it does. There's a curved tail in the original as well. It disappears behind Covfefe.

There's definitely something else going on there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yogibbear wrote:
Maybe it's some sort of water tile tentacle spike thingy?

Wow I would love a creature that lives in the water holes, but the game mechanics probably won't be able to handle this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rapseflaps wrote:
Asmor wrote:
You'll note that the rat's tail in the current artwork doesn't fit the silouhette.

Yes, it does. There's a curved tail in the original as well. It disappears behind Covfefe.

There's definitely something else going on there.

Ah, you're right. I don't know how I missed that, I swear I stared at that picture several times specifically looking for that rat's tail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.