Subject: definitive end of game process? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Yurick
United States
akron
OH
flag msg tools
I have been reading too many confliciting things concerning the end of the game. do you win instantly when all cards are played? meaning no other phases are done? For example if i play 6 hard knocks but get rid of all of my cards do I still win, or do we go to support phase? also having trouble determining the significant difference between last stand and final push? I dont see the difference? do you do end phase support for either of these as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
The game phases (with expansion)
1 - Mission Card Chosen
2 - The Actions/Mission (play cards)
3 - Support
3a - check for defeat (anyone with 4 hard knocks)
3b - check for victory (no cards on Peace card and no cards in hand)
4 - Morale drop
4a - check for defeat (monument revealed)
5 - pass leader and take speech token and begin again at #1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding the Final Assault & Last Stand.

These are optional and thematic choices for your final round. Last Stand allows you more of any given threat but thematically your characters die.

You can win or lose the game without ever using these cards, they basically are just for thematically enjoying your game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Yurick
United States
akron
OH
flag msg tools
not that i dont believe you, but where are you getting this information? i dont see anything in either rulebook for checking for victory. it says victory is immediate. Im not sure if we do support or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I don't see the word "immediately" in the book. This is the order things are listed in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.