3 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Solo Expansion Use? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trev Bramley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
New to Conflict of Heroes, just got Awakening the Bear and the Solo Expansion.

Just wanted to ask the veterans, can you use the solo expansion with the normal missions that come with the core game?

So far I'm really enjoying this game.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been answered before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
TrevB wrote:
Just wanted to ask the veterans, can you use the solo expansion with the normal missions that come with the core game?

As the BGG description for Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion notes:
Quote:
Note: The base game 2-player scenarios are NOT playable with solitaire rules "out of the box"; solitaire scenarios need additional elements (mission track etc). So additional homebrew tinkering is needed to adapt an existing 2-player scenario for use with the solitaire system. But the solitaire expansion comes with many (new) scenarios, and the Firefight Generator expansion permits creating solitaire scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trev Bramley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks Russ, wasn't sure if any guys had tried to play them solo. I didn't think of the Firefight generator, I shall have to investigate that one. Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.