Popular Tags: [View All]
Efka Bladukas
United Kingdom
Harpenden
Please select region, state or province
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So as far as I understand, to go anywhere on the map you need to be able to reach it. The "Place a New Fitting" action space is placed outside the house on the third floor. Logically, we decided that you can't do that action until you clear a path towards it. This is further compounded by the fact that there's a hole outside that according to the rules blocks passage.

But, the rulebook also states that accessibility is also determined by the image on the save sheet where the action is not depicted at all. Any clues on what's what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am at work but If I recall under day actions it explains you place a miniture building a new fitting in the space where the fitting is being built. The icon outside the house is just to remind you that it is an action that is available. I will double check the reference at home.

Wait.. have the journal pdf on my phone... yes it is under 'placing a new fitting' for Day actions. You place the character performing the action, the matefials required for the fitting, and the fitting card (building requirements up) on the space where you want the fitting built. Then when you resolve the actions you discard the materials and turn the fitting over to its 'actions' side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I may ask... where did you get journal .pdf?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in one of the kickstarter updates

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah thanks, I'll go hunting it down tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:
Ah thanks, I'll go hunting it down tomorrow.

http://awakenrealms.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/TWOM_JOUR...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tymoshyshyn
England
Liskeard
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mayonesiac wrote:
So as far as I understand, to go anywhere on the map you need to be able to reach it. The "Place a New Fitting" action space is placed outside the house on the third floor. Logically, we decided that you can't do that action until you clear a path towards it. This is further compounded by the fact that there's a hole outside that according to the rules blocks passage.

But, the rulebook also states that accessibility is also determined by the image on the save sheet where the action is not depicted at all. Any clues on what's what?

I think it's the placement of the "Place a new fitting" action that is a bit confusing. They have placed it on a section that is outside the shelter but looks like it may be part of the shelter. The other board actions are placed on actual shelter spaces where you have to place a character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.