Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my Wave 2 shipment and was wondering what folks are doing to keep all of this stuff together and organized?

Any pics out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
I keep everything in Plano 3700 boxes (plastic trays about 14" x 9" x 2" in size). One box for heroes, one for zombies (haven't filled with expansion stuff yet...

I like how they look, and since the painted figures are plastic, they don't get scratched up easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any pics? I like a nice cohesive and all in one look....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorfinn Skullsplitter
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now, I'm putting my figures into 2 small plano type boxes - one for survivors and one for walkers, same as Matt above. Cards are in a small metal box I had. These and the other "mandatory components" (dice, ruler, etc.) go into one of these Sterilite containers:

They're nice because they're modular and infinitely stackable (weight permitting) - you'll end up with an extra lid or 2. Then my terrain pieces go into the 3 other boxes (have 4 in the stack at the moment), and those are sorted by type (all the cars in one, cargo/construction in another, urban scatter in another).

Still working out what to do with the mats, as these are a little too small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gábor Both
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a KR case that holds 200 miniatures on 4 trays. It needs some cutting for the larger figures, and one of the trays will be replaced by a foamcore insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Blumhardt
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using the KS box to store the rules, tokens and cards (I kept the lower insert), and I'm putting all the figures in one of these (Other than Shiva and Rick on Horse and the 8 walkers who fit in the lower tray):

https://www.amazon.com/Games-Workshop-Figure-Storage-Carryin...

(I have the old style with the red foam instead of black, but it's basically the same)

I kept Shiva and Rick on Horse in their plastic trays and just put those in the box.

After Wave 2 and all the exclusives and other stuff, the case is pretty much full, but there's a little more room before I have to worry. For now, I'm using one layer for walkers and the others for the survivors and it works great!

If need be, I was eyeing one of these for when I need more room:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JDE3XQM/ref=sxr_pa_click_within...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary McCloskey
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am planning on using kr multicase solutions for mine. I already use them for Imperial Assault and the original Doom the boardgame. Also going to use it for the new one as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.