Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Venturini
United States
Hillsdale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just looking to see if anyone is interested in getting some gaming in.

You can leave me a message on here and post to keep this bumped up for a little while.

I have about 120 games (I haven't updated my BGG in a while). Looking to just have some fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Life's always in my way.

The kids are growing up. I predict in a year I'll be able to have game night again without worrying about it being interrupted by my children waking up and needing me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Venturini
United States
Hillsdale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I hear that I'm down to 1 night a week if I'm lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shafer
United States
Hillsdale
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Let the wookie win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, We would be interested. I game mostly with my wife and son who is 13. We try to play once a week. They tend to like shorter games, so I don't often get to play the big box thematic games that I am interested in (Descent, Brimstone, Eldritch/Arkham), but we have fun. I live near Hillsdale/Jonesville.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Venturini
United States
Hillsdale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sent you a message Ken. I'm in Hillsdale and my parents live in Jonesville! I left you my phone number in a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.