Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was curious how long it is taking for people to get responses from CTG? I put in a request about 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything. The auto-reply indicated 6-10 days.

I know they are slammed so I am not complaining. I am just trying to get info before I contact them again. I don't want to create more work for them to respond to me when they do not need it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an open request for Too Many Bones and one for Lost Cities, but they are only 7 days and 1 day old, so no biggie thus far for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, we are trying to stay as current as possible. Please send your inquiry to me directly at josh@chiptheorygames.com. I will get it answered for you. Our apologies for the slower reply. You are very right, Adam and I are stretched very thin at the moment as we prepare for our transition to full time CTG.

Thanks for your patience and as I said, go ahead and send me a direct e-mail.

That goes for you as well Daniel (on your 7 day one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike, I was just notified today that replacements for both my issues were just sent out, so I'm good to go. Thanks again Adam and Josh!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good to hear. I sent an email as requested and have not heard a thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.