Lords of Hellas» Forums » General

Subject: Warlord box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Roussel
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to know how many box we will receive with a mythic collection pledge.

Did the warlord box will replace the terrain expansion box and the lords of underworld expansion box and gives us some space for the stretch goal ?
Or will we receive the 4 boxes (core, lords of underworld, terrain, warlord) and the warlord box will just hold the stretch goals ?

I think the 2 boxes (terrain, lords) are so beautiful, please don't take it back cry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bersteak wrote:
Just want to know how many box we will receive with a mythic collection pledge.

Did the warlord box will replace the terrain expansion box and the lords of underworld expansion box and gives us some space for the stretch goal ?
Or will we receive the 4 boxes (core, lords of underworld, terrain, warlord) and the warlord box will just hold the stretch goals ?

I think the 2 boxes (terrain, lords) are so beautiful, please don't take it back cry.

Why would the Warlords box replace the Terrain box? The Terrain box is a paid add-on (included in the expensive pledge tier), so it wouldn't make sense for it to be replaced by the Warlords box, which all backers of the game receive.

The Warlords box is supplied to store all of the stretch goals. No more, no less.

The Core box, Warlords box, Terrain expansion, Hades expansion, and Apollo expansion are all separate boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Khoury
United States
White Oak
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think some of the concern comes from other KS campaigns cheaping out on their backers by sending them only the contents of their pledges and not including the retail boxes. Flying Frog Productions did this for Shadows of Brimstone and it was super scummy.

This gave them a triple savings , first on not having to even produce the boxes, then on volume shipping as they didn't have to have the boxes shipped from the manufacturer to the hub, then from the hub to the customer.

I was most likely going to throw the boxes away anyway, but I found it to be a reprehensible practice for customers who might be competitionists, and it also devalued the rewards as they could never be resold for fair value. Point being, that I would have liked to have that choice. Also, they didn't bother telling anyone about this change until pledgers started getting their rewards (something like 3 years overdue at that point to boot.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner Knizia
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
JVKhoury wrote:
I think some of the concern comes from other KS campaigns cheaping out on their backers by sending them only the contents of their pledges and not including the retail boxes. Flying Frog Productions did this for Shadows of Brimstone and it was super scummy.

Seriously, just the contents and no box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just would like 1 big box that holds everything please! I can't be bothered lugging around 4 boxes to game nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.