5 Posts

Coven» Forums » General

Subject: Are you still playing this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
How are people liking the game? How often are you getting it to the table? Honestly, I played it twice but then it's been so long since then, I haven't taken it to game night because I forgot the flow of the game. I have to reread the rulebooks (expansion) again and actually play it a few rounds to get it right. I aim to make a condensed rulebook like I have for a few other games but just haven't gotten around to it yet (and make it available here if designer approves). I even originally had the minis painted and I painted the discs to fix the production issues. I really liked the game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Fuchs
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nope. Went quickly into the "money wasted on Kickstarter" bucket and is gathering dust in the basement. Sounded like a fun game but it didn't connect with anyone I played it with -- including myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Sounds like your group never gets new people? You liked it enough to back it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JiJi D
United States
Puyallup
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mix579 wrote:
Nope. Went quickly into the "money wasted on Kickstarter" bucket and is gathering dust in the basement. Sounded like a fun game but it didn't connect with anyone I played it with -- including myself.

We've tried to get into it, but we just quit after 2-3 rounds. It's the founder of my Down the Kickstarter Toilet collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Good news! I made a 2 page condensed version of the rules that should be easier to follow. I wrote it with the expansion but it should help those who haven't installed the expansion yet too. Check the files section in Coven: The Village

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.