Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Switalski
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Limes flip invading barbarians to their inactive side... Is that only when they're actually "invading" during the crisis phase? Do they flip back to active status during the end of turn phase-or are they permanently inactive in a province which contains a Limes counter? I'm assuming it's the former but I'm hoping it's the latter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Farrand
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I think it's the former. According to section 6.8 they flip to active at the end of the turn in the provinces you govern. Limes gives you the benefit that the invading barbarians are inactive during the support phase and will not degrade the support in the province they are in for that turn. You'll still need to deal with them next turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Johnson
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ErnestBORG9 wrote:
I think it's the former. According to section 6.8 they flip to active at the end of the turn in the provinces you govern. Limes gives you the benefit that the invading barbarians are inactive during the support phase and will not degrade the support in the province they are in for that turn. You'll still need to deal with them next turn.

Correct - Limes basically give you a one turn grace period to deal with a barbarian invasion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.