Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Losi
Italy
Sesto Fiorentino
Firenze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good morning to all!
Can I build Athens or Sparta units out of the city state theater? Can I build city state unit, for example, in a theater where I've one or more city state bases(who is not Sparta o Athene theater)?
Thank you!
Stefano

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
losio75 wrote:
Good morning to all!
Can I build Athens or Sparta units out of the city state theater? Can I build city state unit, for example, in a theater where I've one or more city state bases(who is not Sparta o Athene theater)?
Thank you!
Stefano

No

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Losi
Italy
Sesto Fiorentino
Firenze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you Mark! This game is great! I've played many times Churchill ed it is very good, but pericles I'm my opinion is better and it's beautiful!
P.s. I noticed that some mechanics remember the coin gaming system...isn't it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
losio75 wrote:
Thank you Mark! This game is great! I've played many times Churchill ed it is very good, but pericles I'm my opinion is better and it's beautiful!
P.s. I noticed that some mechanics remember the coin gaming system...isn't it?

Thank you for your kind remarks. Visually the cubes are reminiscent of Fire in the Lake or other COIN games, but I did not want battle to be deterministic. Regardless it is always good to be compared to a great gaming system. Thank you for your support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.