BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: First Math trade problems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Trippel
msg tools
mb
Hey All

This was my first math trade and other than the fact that I realized there was duplication protection after the trade was over it was a great success. I have four copies of Flash point fire rescue coming to me and I can't see myself running a Flash point tournament anytime soon, so if you are interested in trading for a copy please propose something to me. Otherwise I will be posting them to the Gen con math trade list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
suggestion: put an appropriate title on this thread ... most folks who don't math trade are just going to skip right over it, and no sense wasting math traders time either since what you really want it to trade... specifically copies of "Flash point fire rescue" (ie Flash Point: Fire Rescue)... so the thread title/subject could be...

H: Flash point fire rescue, W: see my wants, etc

you may also want to post in the discussion thread for whatever math trade you were in... with dozens going at a time no one can read your mind
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would also help to know WHERE you are located. A trade might or might not be worth it depending on shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably too late for your immediate problem, but it might help soothe any future incidents. As soon as the results are finalised and you realise you are getting duplicates, drop a note to the traders due to send you these games. See if they will substitute another game or something else that might be acceptable. It doesn't hurt to ask.

I have resolved a couple of similar issues in the past to the mutual benefit of both parties.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.