David Me
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Each Mission can only be attempted once. No Mission is required."

I must have glossed over this the first time I read it, or maybe I've developed a blind spot as to it's meaning.

"Only once" per Leader? Or for the entire game?

And "No Mission is required," so we don't have to do the first one on the Score Tableau at all for the entire game? So we would have fewer than 5 missions??? So who wins if there are not enough missions for either team to get to 3 Score Markers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janne
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Mission attempt results in either failure or success.
Missions can be done in any order and the game ends when there's either 3 failed missions or 3 successful missions in any combination. From 3 to 5 missions.

For example M1:F, M3:S, M2:F, M4:F or M2:S, M3:S, M1:S

Consider the normal gameplay a subset of this where the missions happen in order, later missions aren't needed if 3 required fails/successes is reached before them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Me
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I think I parsed it correctly the first time I read it, but it was like the Blue Dress/Gold dress thing when I read it later. Ha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.