Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Cry Havoc» Forums » Rules

Subject: control area questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A few questions

For machines to activate bunker they must control the region, correct?

There is a human control token on a region (3p game here) and a trog war party token, machines move in and attack the region. Who controls the region if troggs win control region objective?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
A few questions

For machines to activate bunker they must control the region, correct?

There is a human control token on a region (3p game here) and a trog war party token, machines move in and attack the region. Who controls the region if troggs win control region objective?


1.) Yes you have to control the region of any structures you want to activate.

2.) The Trogs will gain control, in a 2 and 3 player game that is handled differently. That said the human control marker is NOT removed from the region until the control objective is resolved.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Answering faster than Grant is pretty impressive.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:
Thank you! Answering faster than Grant is pretty impressive.


I like to think of it as a game with Grant, except he's unaware of the rules
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
ryusora wrote:
Thank you! Answering faster than Grant is pretty impressive.


I like to think of it as a game with Grant, except he's unaware of the rules


Well, if you answer and it is correct (always)...no need to double up unless I have something to add.

And sometimes I don't open BGG because I'm scared of comments and today was one of those days, haha.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
And sometimes I don't open BGG because I'm scared of comments and today was one of those days, haha.


I have those days too! But, likely for different reasons.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.