Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jebb Carrier
United States
Georgetown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Hero setup how do you know which skills they start with if any? In the rule book it looks like the Apprentice starts with Concentration, but I can't seem to find they why of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auyard wrote:
For the Hero setup how do you know which skills they start with if any? In the rule book it looks like the Apprentice starts with Concentration, but I can't seem to find they why of it.

The heroes do not start with any skills. They do, however, have starting equipment, 3 a piece - just look for the equipment that has a green symbol matching the hero symbol (squire/sword, novice/cross, apprentice/crystal, scum/dagger).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jebb Carrier
United States
Georgetown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that's easy enough. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luca bernardini
msg tools
mbmb
Geoff wrote:
Auyard wrote:

The heroes do not start with any skills. They do, however, have starting equipment, 3 a piece - just look for the equipment that has a green symbol matching the hero symbol (squire/sword, novice/cross, apprentice/crystal, scum/dagger).

Hi!

Your explanation it's all right!

Tx for your Help!

Luca LMS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
As a Sine backer its really nice to see that LMS is actively answering questions on the boards. Very cool. Get an avatar Lucas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Anderson
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My eyes must be bad, but can anyone give me a breakdown of the class equipment and which colors are supposed to be on each one. I cannot tell the difference between the blue and green.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Nix603 wrote:
My eyes must be bad, but can anyone give me a breakdown of the class equipment and which colors are supposed to be on each one. I cannot tell the difference between the blue and green.

Apprentice

Starting equipment: Mana Gem (green/red), Knife(green), Arcane Bolt (green/blue)

Other equipment: Teleport (Blue), Hourglass (Blue), Sheep Shift (Red), Mana Blizzard (Red)

Scum

Starting equipment: Dagger (Green/Blue), Grappling Hook (Green/Red), Whip (Green)

Other equipment: Thieves Emblem (Blue), Spider Claw (Blue), Shadow Blades (Red), Assassin's Emblem (Red)

Squire

Starting equipment: Light Armor (Green/Red), Sword (Green/Blue), Shield (Green)

Other equipment: Guard Shield (Blue), Heavy Armor (Blue), Hot Shot (Red), Great Sword (Red)

Novice

Starting equipment: Studded Glove (Green/Blue), Medic Bag (Green), Relic (Green/Red)

Other equipment: Medic Tool (Blue), Doctor's Clothes (Blue), Shield (Red), Mace (Red)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.