Subject: Where to buy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bruce ross
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Our garage got broken into and among the stolen items were my copies of various board games. This being one of them (and AtB v2)

Anyone have any good leads as to where to purchase these? (Ebay has some jacked up prices)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
acctingman wrote:
Our garage got broken into and among the stolen items were my copies of various board games. This being one of them (and AtB v2)

Anyone have any good leads as to where to purchase these? (Ebay has some jacked up prices)

Thanks

Amazon link on this very post says 44.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus and CSI have it in stock at pretty low prices too: https://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/conflictheroeeasternf...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wilcox
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I just received both from CSI. I added several packs of 100 sleeves to bump order just over $100 for free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myk Deans
United States
Rotonda West
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recently bought AtB, Solo, and Firefight Generator from CoolStuff for less than $120 (plus taxes). I thought that was a pretty cool deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruce ross
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you all for the suggestions. My gaming fund is pretty limited so I'm going to have to hold off for a spell until I can save up for it.

This game is just too awesome to let it go! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.