Subject: Any News on a Reprint? (: rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hector Velasco
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
I have a couple of copies of the base Rallyman game for tournament setup or maybe even just to have a slighter larger group of players on the same table than just 4. I've heard great things about the Dirt expansion, but no copies for sale are anywhere to be found, not even on the game's company's home site.

Does anyone know where I can go to find any copies of Rallyman: Dirt, currently being sold, or even perhaps when a reprint is due to complete? Any help on this matter is very well appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Holburn
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I''ve been looking for the same answer!
If you find anything outside of this forum, would you please share your findings?
I'm opening to buying the pdf images and printing my own components, too.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Pellegrino
Italy
Palermo
Sicilia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard that there will be a new print at Essen 2019, meanwhile you can buy print and play map from the autor.

Fabio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Weisberg
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
where can we buy it? I've tried to look on the website, and I can't figure out which is the right print n play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Kaiser
Germany
Kriftel
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardchao999 wrote:
where can we buy it? I've tried to look on the website, and I can't figure out which is the right print n play.

http://www.rallyman.fr/index.php/la-boutique/offre-classique...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny B
United States
California
flag msg tools
Re: Rallyman: Dirt English link
Hit the British Union Jack flag near the top of the page to translate the page to English.

Edit: A new hex tile version of Rallyman is being printed and is scheduled to be previewed at Essen. If it's successful, maybe a new hex tile version of Dirt will be printed too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
johnnybbgfan wrote:

Edit: A new hex tile version of Rallyman is being printed and is scheduled to be previewed at Essen. If it's successful, maybe a new hex tile version of Dirt will be printed too.

This is indeed correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.