Subject: I miss dreamblade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Stoker
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game that got me back into gaming, and the game still that I have enjoyed most. So many mediocre minis games out there, can't someone use the dreamblade system to build their next game around? Or create a summoners wars-like card based version? Sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Aye. I miss it as well. Or more importantly, I miss my opponent. My friend got married and had a kid a few years ago, and we've only played maybe 3 times since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TPoG
Denmark
flag msg tools
ISBN: 1-85723-146-5
badge
Hmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
jhsjhs wrote:
... , can't someone use the dreamblade system to build their next game around? Or create a summoners wars-like card based version? Sigh.

Agree!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely agree with this... I miss the game, the tournaments, the fun times going to the local game shop and setting up for a 5-6 hour tournament for booster packs and points and maybe even getting one of those Alternate Paint miniatures...

This was truly an amazing game, it blows my mind that Wizards of the Coast gave up on it so fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.