Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Lang
Canada
Wellesley
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone made a single document out of the journal, plus all the FAQs? Not creating any new text,just literally lifting it all in to one place so you're not hunting for the details in the future?

I mean, I'll being doing it for myself if there isn't one out there, but I have to imagine I'm not the only one looking for such a beast. Would Awaken Realms even be okay with such a thing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiyote wrote:
Would Awaken Realms even be okay with such a thing?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIFE BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR INTERNET!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can imagine the forthcoming Application also serving as a searchable rules reference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest looking over to the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Liu
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiyote wrote:
Has anyone made a single document out of the journal, plus all the FAQs? Not creating any new text,just literally lifting it all in to one place so you're not hunting for the details in the future?

I mean, I'll being doing it for myself if there isn't one out there, but I have to imagine I'm not the only one looking for such a beast. Would Awaken Realms even be okay with such a thing?

Aggregate FAQ would be awesome since looking through the script book for rules is time consuming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Riedy
United States
Glen Ridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
frotes wrote:
Kiyote wrote:

Aggregate FAQ would be awesome since looking through the script book for rules is time consuming.

AND doesn't cover all the rules, since they're spread out on various cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.