Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So as the title says, my copy came with 8 additional cards for the Level 2 Main Characters. The design is the same but it has many shiny golden details:
- L2
- Name
- Type
- Embellishment at sides of illustration
- Atk / Def

Heroes:

Villains:

I didn't know the expansion included those additional ¿promo? cards. Didn't read it anywhere.

PS: does somebody know how to make that geek images appear larger on the post? If I want them bigger, I have to link it as an external image (like the Villains I have included)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every copy of the expansion includes either the hero or villain foil promo pack. If you get the A-Force expansion it includes both packs (of the Defenders characters, not A-Force).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
Every copy of the expansion includes either the hero or villain foil promo pack.

Thanks Jason.
My copy of the Defenders expansion came with both hero AND villain foil promo packs (I mean, the 4 Hero main characters and the 4 villain main characters from the Defender set). So I guess I'm lucky for that.

TravelSized wrote:
If you get the A-Force expansion it includes both packs (of the Defenders characters, not A-Force).

Now I'm even more confused.
So A-Force expansion includes hero and villain foil promo packs from the Defenders (not A-Force) expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I guess they had extras? Defenders was seriously delayed, and they added in the foil promos. But A-Force came out only a month or two later, I think, and they just added both promo sets to it.

Oh, and to get your image bigger, put a size word in the image tag, like this:

[ ImageID=123 medium]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carquinyoli

Tarragona
Catalunya
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again Jason!
Woah, that's really easy to change size... didn't know about that shake. Really useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got both Defenders and Underworld foils in my 'defenders expansion. I guess it was just the first print run that only had the one set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.