Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Paschall
United States
Thaxton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just unlocked this character and came here to see any comments or suggestions on how to build/play it. But I didn't see any. Does anyone have some tips to share?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Scholz
Germany
Gütersloh
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this link. There links to stratagy discussion to almost all classes including the Musical Note class.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pol Michiels
Belgium
Ottenburg
Vlaams brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Of all people who have nothing to say, those who say nothing are the wisest.
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends heavily on the rest of your party. If you're playing 4-player, go full support, and boost everyone with some good songs, then do crowd control. If less players, you might plan more crowd control and maybe even a few attacks in there.

I found that having more than 4 songs in my hand was generally a waste. Songs that got the most use were the healing one, the damage one and the all enemies gain disadvantage one.

The card that lets you bless all allies in range 3 and curse all monsters in range 3 is insanely good with 4 players.

The card that shield 2 all allies is a lifesaver when entering a new room.

Generally, just hang back and boost whatever needs boosting. If nothing needs boosting, then curse the enemies til they glow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Holland

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've been running a 3-man with Sunburst-symbol, Angry-Face-Guy, and Notes, and basically just spamming as many summons as we can and buffing the bejeezus outta them while the Sunburst runs in front and tanks for everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.