Luke Phillips
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After watching Shut Up & Sit Downs review of Imperial 2030 and doing some research I found a re-theme/extension someone had done called Imperial Orion which I'm probably going to build.

When it comes to army pieces I have a copy of Risk: Star Wars – The Clone Wars Edition which will give me pieces for the blue, gray, yellow and red factions but I still need pieces for purple and green.

Does any one have any ideas where I could get something appropriate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Sundt
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
www.fictionontheweb.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There must be thousands of people with spent Risk Legacy sets who will have plastic armies they don't need anymore...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiai Weidemann
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if that does not work how about https://www.thegamecrafter.com/parts#?low_price=0&high_price...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always check ebay for parted out sets whenever I need tons of plastic folks for 15 cents or less per part. 3d printing was always 75 cents or bigher (and only if the artist designed a sprue correctly) and IIRC TGC was in the same price range.

I use Risk Clone Wars and Buck Rogers bits for my sci-fi dudes on a map as I can find both in decent supply and cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Phillips
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
getareaction wrote:
There must be thousands of people with spent Risk Legacy sets who will have plastic armies they don't need anymore...

Nice idea, thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lukerazor wrote:
After watching Shut Up & Sit Downs review of Imperial 2030 and doing some research I found a re-theme/extension someone had done called Imperial Orion which I'm probably going to build.

When it comes to army pieces I have a copy of Risk: Star Wars – The Clone Wars Edition which will give me pieces for the blue, gray, yellow and red factions but I still need pieces for purple and green.

Does any one have any ideas where I could get something appropriate?

Find another copy of Risk: Star Wars – The Clone Wars Edition, repaint two of the armies and have a spare for whatever?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to imagine you could get what you need after browsing a place like "Oriental Trading Company" for a few minutes.

Google that plus "army men" and see what comes up.

Spray paint as needed if you are stuck with green.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Nabedian
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
All out of bubblegum
mbmbmbmbmb
Obviously these are what you are looking for: 100 Funny Monkey Tiny Plastic Monkey Figures Party Favors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.