Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First play of this was awesome, but... are there other versions with large board and cards? Playing five players the main board was less than ideal and the card art is awesome just wish it was bigger. Was this addressed in any other editions of the game?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Brookville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK no. There's only been one size for all of the prints. I also don't think there have been any versions or updated editions of the base game. Just reprints (maybe some slight clarifications to rulebook)

Also, larger cards would mean larger tableaus, which would really get cluttered on most tables. My guess is there is a balance between main board size and tableau size so that most people can fit it on there game table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Right there are no large boards. In fact, we're regularly thanked for keeping the board and box size small. There are no plans to change this. I suppose you could buy the print & play version and print your own larger board if you really needed too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RPGShop wrote:
Right there are no large boards. In fact, we're regularly thanked for keeping the board and box size small. There are no plans to change this. I suppose you could buy the print & play version and print your own larger board if you really needed too.

I thought about that, and then I realized the cards and playing pieces would have to be bigger also!

And then I saw something about a Deluxe edition, and thought it would be the large, pimped-out version, but it still looks fun.

I'm much like Ariel. When I have something I like, I want morrrrreeeeeee (sorry for the Little Mermaid reference, no idea where that came from).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.