5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Looking for simple abstract games problems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Spino
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi. I'm interested to create various problems (i.e. "wins in two", "draw in one"...) about very simple abstract games (nim, tic-tac-toe, gomoku, pentominoes, dots-and-boxes...) in order to publish them in a puzzle collection. Can somebody suggest me some examples of these problems, each of these within a beginner-medium-advanced category and with only one solution? With a google research I found only this connect-four problems collection:

http://sites.math.rutgers.edu/~zeilberg/C4/C4.html

Thanks,

bye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazy Mountain

Colorado
msg tools
mb
You want to publish a collection of puzzles... but looked to Google for 1, and to BGG for the rest?

I think this will be a profitable effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Spino
Italy
flag msg tools
I forgot the most simple research, searching in Boardgamegeek!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/browse/boardgame/0?user...

Bye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Lzmountaingames wrote:
You want to publish a collection of puzzles... but looked to Google for 1, and to BGG for the rest?

I think this will be a profitable effort.

Dear BGG users,

I want to write an SF thriller about a murder being committed during first contact with an alien race. Could you point me to chapters that are already written for such a book, or - even better - write those chapters yourself - so that I can simply copy and paste together my novel?

Utmost thanks in advance,

Wim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Spino
Italy
flag msg tools
Of course, I do not intend to publish a book for commercial purposes, I wanted to say that I want to group these problems in a leaflet for my company of friends players. :-) Sorry, I used a wrong word!

Bye

Michele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.