Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ware
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule says it's 2PP to refit a unit in Mosul and Baghdad, but only 1PP in Basra. Shouldn't this exception for Basra apply only to Triple Entente units, because they're being supplied by the British Navy? I would think, if the Central Powers are ever lucky enough to get a unit into Basra, it should be just as difficult to refit as in Baghdad and Mosul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Uhlmann
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
I think I might have elaborated on this in the FAQ or forum elsewhere, but if not then keep in mind that first, the 2PP cost only applies to the Triple Entente, it is always 1 PP for the Turks for any of the square areas on the track. The TE (British really) pay an additional PP further up the track because of the difficulty in moving and maintaining supplies from Basra (which, as you say, is itself supplied be sea). The Turks already control the infrastructure to send supplies from Anatolia (regular known routes, rail lines (which were key targets for the insurgents) and just plain better knowledge of the areas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ware
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, FAQ answer #4, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.