Subject: solo variant? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mann Clay
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just wondering if anyone caught a glimpse of a possible solo variant? If so, i'm into trying it out would pay some geek gold for it too, tee hee...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bienert
Germany
Gaimersheim
flag msg tools
publisher
Game's Up / Lookout Games
mbmbmb
Hi,

a solo variant would be very cool. I was wondering myself how to achieve that- maybe a kind of automatic spreading of Fomori etc ?

Looking forward for any suggestions...

Ralph (game's Up)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, just came hare to see if someone already did one...
Thinking about how to approach this...
Tricky...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ralph / Mann,
I spent some time thinking about how to approach this. Tons of thoughts, to long to write down at the moment.
The long story short: I nailed together a first version of a solo variant. I'm sure it needs a llt of work, but I brought it to the table yesterday and ir seems to be a solid starting point.
I hope you guys chime in and give it a try so we can put our heads together and see if we can get this done.
If you're interested (or anyone else) send me a PM, best with your emailadress. Still need to write down the rules, but should be done with that by the end of the weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.