Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a backer of the campaign who has decided to create this thread to help both promote the KS and people interested in the game!

Pledge Prices

$9 for the travel version of the game

$19 for the Deluxe version of the game (linen cards, wooden custom tokens, marbled dice etc)

$28 for both versions of the game

Stretch Goals

There are no stretch goals for this campaign. There are only 2 pledge levels, the deluxe version has the extras, the cheaper one is designed more for travel. Basically it's included in the higher price, something I'm quite impressed with

Tabletopia

The game can be tried for free here:

https://tabletopia.com/games/iunu

Rules

The rules can be found here:

http://ludicreations.com/wp-content/uploads/KS/2017_IUNU/IUN...

redtrain greentrain bluetrain Shipping bluetrain greentrain redtrain

EU customs / shipping friendly campaign!

If you found this thread useful, please consider liking it so that others on BGG might see it and join the KS campaign!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ludicreations/iunu?ref=...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update!! 159% funded!! 16 days to go!!
And there is also now a pledge option to get both versions. This is the one I had been waiting for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Cook
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
$9? Deluxe version for $19? What kind of kickstarter is this? Kickstart games are supposed to have an established publisher, lots of plastic toys and a sky high price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, LudiCreations does things a little differently and is one of the reasons I work with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ld paulson

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To disambiguate, the pledge for both travel and deluxe editions of IUNU is USD$28.

Also, a friendly heads-up: the powers that be frown on Kickstarter links on BGG forums. Please edit it before someone does it for you. The page is easy enough to find with a Google search.

And congrats to Todd and LudiCreations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ldpaulson wrote:
Also, a friendly heads-up: the powers that be frown on Kickstarter links on BGG forums. Please edit it before someone does it for you. The page is easy enough to find with a Google search.

No, they only frown on out of place promotion. Actually it is perfectly fine to post a link to a game's kickstarter on that games forums (and in Press Releases and Kickstarter forums).

From the BGG FAQ
Quote:
Where can I promote my crowdfunding project?

Due to how quickly the promoting of crowdfunded campaigns can get out of hand, Kickstarter links are only permitted in the following 3 forums:

* Press Releases Forum
* Kickstarter forums
* The particular game's own forum.
* You can also advertise with us.

Posting or promoting crowdfunded projects anywhere else violates our Community Rules and may result in the termination of your account. Our policy is to delete threads/comments with kickstarter links posted in other forums, not to move them to a correct forum. This policy is to discourage people continually posting them inappropriately with no penalty. Sending out promotional messages is also prohibited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep it's fine. I do this semi regularly for Kickstarters that I feel need or even deserve the extra help, never had any issues with the moderators.

I've also added the extra Pledge level to the OP, thanks folks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Moody
United States
Grand Rapids
US-MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update!! 159% funded!! 15 days to go!!
My first KS was Dragoon which I saw because of their ad on BGG. This will be my 2nd KS investment and boy am I psyched.

Iunu I just stumbled across, and it fits the profile of a kind of game I'm coming to love: simple mechanics but potentially deep gameplay, quick setup, short play time and aesthetically pleasing components. As a bonus it's portable and has a theme that's off the beaten path.

When my copies arrive I will cheerfully coerce whoever I must from my local gaming club to play it. Long live Iunu!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update!! 159% funded!! 15 days to go!!
Thanks for the suppport Eric and everyone. That is definitely the kind of game I like to design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update!! 182% funded!! 62 hours to go!!
The last 3 days are here!

Updated the stats in the main OP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update!! 215% funded!! 23 hours to go!!
Last day of funding!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Kickstarter Update!! 215% funded!! 23 hours to go!!
Indeed it is. It has been a great campaign. Many thanks to everyone who supports my games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.