Subject: Shipping + expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Andrei
Romania
Constanta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what i understand in the last update, between 10 and 15 july they will start shipping the game including memories expansion. Many backers said that on 15 AR will finish shipping the english version of the game for every pledges. So, if around 50% of the pledges includes memories expansion, i think that means that september, octomber will be the last pledge sent for the english backers. I don t think there is any chance that enlish pledges will all be sent by 15 july. 10-15 july will START shipping memories expansion, not finish shippment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the update says they will start shipping Memories between the 10th and the 15th of July.

Some people seem to have have interpreted the update as saying that Memories will start shipping the 10th and be finished by the 15th, but I'm quite sure that's not what Awaken Realms meant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fazakerley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first kickstarter I've backed so I didn't know how the shipping worked. I've learned a big lesson here. I was hoping to get it early so I could do a full playthrough on my channel, but it looks like I'm going to have a bit of a wait yet. Very disappointing seeing as know one else is doing playthroughs:(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3 Minute Boardgames
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cymrusaint wrote:
This is the first kickstarter I've backed so I didn't know how the shipping worked. I've learned a big lesson here. I was hoping to get it early so I could do a full playthrough on my channel, but it looks like I'm going to have a bit of a wait yet. Very disappointing seeing as know one else is doing playthroughs

You can do one of the first playthroughs with all the expansions though. They won't have them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.