4 Posts

Rum & Bones: Second Tide» Forums » Rules

Subject: Double checking a few Questions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Brown
msg tools
mbmb
I couldn't find anything in the rules about "heroes on the map" in the first edition in a 2v2 game you could each have one on the board/dead...

I can't find anything in the rules to verify, or contradict.. so I assume you can each have 2 heroes + crew + any monsters, active all at once.

Second question.

Does your crew move into spaces with other crew? This only happens when the front of the line can't move forward and they all start to pile up.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I might be wrong, but I remember correctly: A - in a 2v2 each team gets 3 heroes and crew, one player will activate two heroes and the other player will get one hero and crew; B - anytime a unit would enter a space with enemy troops, this triggers a fight, also if u are adjacent to an enemy unit or group, u can decide not to move and attack instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rulebook, page 20:

4 Players (2 vs. 2)
Players should first pair off into teams of 2. Each team should
then select a Faction just as you would in a standard game.
Unlike standard games, however, the following changes
apply:
• Each player will select 2 Heroes (for a total of four Heroes
per team).

Friendly crew that can not move (due to being blocked my enemy figures) will stay in their current zone. Any friendly crew behind will move up into that zone and join them. Then they will ALL attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Butler
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raffa80 wrote:
I might be wrong, but I remember correctly: A - in a 2v2 each team gets 3 heroes and crew, one player will activate two heroes and the other player will get one hero and crew; B - anytime a unit would enter a space with enemy troops, this triggers a fight, also if u are adjacent to an enemy unit or group, u can decide not to move and attack instead.

You are thinking of the 2v1 rules Raff! The team with 2 players gets 3 heroes and crew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.