BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: Games for Catholic Youth Group and Venture Crew-will pay GG! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Wright
United States
flag msg tools
Good evening,

My oldest son (oldest of six) is involved in our Youth Group and also Venture Crew (Boy Scouts but it is co-ed).
I have been asked to bring board games to the different outings since
I have introduced the groups to board games outside of the normal everyday titles that most families have.
Therefore, I am asking if you have games that you are willing to part with and how much you would take for them. I am not rich and would really like to have the games donated but I know that is not reality. The games I am looking for are for teenagers 14-19. I have taken Settlers of Catan and they have really enjoyed it.
So if you are looking for a cause to donate the games that are collecting dust then let me assure you the games will get some use from our group. They are a pretty diverse group so if you are interested in helping us out please contact me via this board (BGG).

Thanks for any help you can give,
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.