Twilight Struggle» Forums » General

Subject: Playdek android and Deluxe cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JIM SMITH
United States
California
flag msg tools
I got the Playdek game for my Amazon Fire, and it took me playing 20 games to realize I haven't seen any of the Deluxe edition cards. Are they not part of the app, or do I have to purchase them as an add-on?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.
mbmbmbmbmb
Click the + sign (white on a red background) when you're creating the game. It's not labeled well, but that's how to enable them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alea jacta est
United States
Thonotosassa
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Shamelessly looking for a citizenship star!
mbmbmbmbmb
jim90808 wrote:
I got the Playdek game for my Amazon Fire, and it took me playing 20 games to realize I haven't seen any of the Deluxe edition cards. Are they not part of the app, or do I have to purchase them as an add-on?

Thanks!

I don't know if things changed, but I had to buy the Collector's Edition cards for the app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maddest Hatter wrote:
jim90808 wrote:

Thanks!

I don't know if things changed, but I had to buy the Collector's Edition cards for the app.
"Deluxe edition cards" refers to The Cambridge Five, Special Relationship, NORAD, Che, Our Man in Tehran, Yuri and Samantha, and AWACS Sale to Saudis, which are of course included in the app without an additional purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls