Tony Rowe
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone help me find pages 4, 5, 12, and 13 of the rule book? My copy is missing these important pages.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris z
Japan
flag msg tools
Did you get the missing pages?

Have you translated the others by chance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Rowe
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did find the missing pages, thanks! I still have to finish translating the rules but wanted to finish up with one of the other Tsukuda Star Wars game translations first (Hoth!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Drake
United States
Slidell
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a copy of this game? Would love to see pics of it,as i is a Holy Grail game for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal TOUPY
France
talence
Aquitaine
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tony
will you share your translations here on BGG?

Hawklord wrote:
I did find the missing pages, thanks! I still have to finish translating the rules but wanted to finish up with one of the other Tsukuda Star Wars game translations first (Hoth!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Rowe
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I will share my rules translations here on BGG. No, I didn’t find a physical copy of Death Star.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal TOUPY
France
talence
Aquitaine
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony,
if you need a proofreader for Hoth or Death Star, I'd be happy to help.
Pascal

Hawklord wrote:
Yes, I will share my rules translations here on BGG. No, I didn’t find a physical copy of Death Star.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola S
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony, I have a physical copy of the game inbound from Japan that will go on sale here shortly.

As a matter of fact I have all three Tsukuda Star Wars games in doubles (that is besides the copies in my collection) that I am willing to sell (two of them are already here on BGG marketplace and I also have another copy of Hoth inbound).

I have also started the translation to Death Star, so I am available to compare...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola S
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drakester wrote:
You have a copy of this game? Would love to see pics of it,as i is a Holy Grail game for me.

Mark, I will try to upload more pictures so that you curiosity can be satisfied

Indeed the most visually pleasing parts are the maps and the covers (the latter is true for ANY of the Tsukuda games!). The counters are fairly standard given also their small size.

Of course the famous AT-AT of the Hoth game with a distinct counter for each leg, one for the head and a rectangular one for the body is really unique, but there is no such uniqueness in Death Star.
The cool aspect of this latter is in the 'pilot counters', a sort of X-Wing ante-litteram in that each pilot (both rebel end empire) has their unique traits summarized in these long counters that nowadays would probably have been replaced by cards...but the game was made in the early 80's!!
Endor is also unique in that it has terrain overlays that (apparently) change the map each game. This one I haven't really started to look that much into, so I may got some things wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Drake
United States
Slidell
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicola,

Thanks for your help--1GG to you sir!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Pawlak
Poland
flag msg tools
Hi!
Have You finished translated rules? I will appreciate the file in any form
Kind regards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.