Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Advanced Squad Leader» Forums » General

Subject: Yanks 3a rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugh O'Donnell
msg tools
Guys
Anyone have secondhand Yanks 3a they would be willing to sell for reasonable price for a school project here in Scotlamd?

Hugh
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Tewksbury
United States
Fitchburg
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bluetanso wrote:
Guys
Anyone have secondhand Yanks 3a they would be willing to sell for reasonable price for a school project here in Scotlamd?

Hugh


Not sure what you mean by Yanks 3a? Are you referring to the newest Yanks 2nd edition?

I may have a contact for you if so.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh O'Donnell
msg tools
Yes, sorry. Latest version.

Oh thank you very much.

Hugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Lowry
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ctewks wrote:
bluetanso wrote:
Guys
Anyone have secondhand Yanks 3a they would be willing to sell for reasonable price for a school project here in Scotlamd?

Hugh


Not sure what you mean by Yanks 3a? Are you referring to the newest Yanks 2nd edition?

I may have a contact for you if so.

2nd Edition is officially Module 3a. yuk

Yanks: ASL Module 3a
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kossits
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Scotland sounds like a fun place to go to school.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh O'Donnell
msg tools
Peter
That really depends on a number of variables (;-)

Yes, I try and make it totally UNLIKE my own paiful experiences.

I am scrambling about looking for funding to continue Masters work through PhD.

http://press-start.gla.ac.uk/index.php/press-start/article/v...

Yes, that paper focuses on digital games based learning but I also want to employ the mathematical elements, higher order thinking when working with pupils. And as a teacher of English I wish to improve Literacy so I love the scenarios that go with ASL missions.

Anyone out there - digital companies or traditional board game companies - able to support research in a school over 6 years? Valuable data on games-based learning and only 2K per year to fund me (:-)


H
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Tewksbury
United States
Fitchburg
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rindis wrote:
ctewks wrote:
bluetanso wrote:
Guys
Anyone have secondhand Yanks 3a they would be willing to sell for reasonable price for a school project here in Scotlamd?

Hugh


Not sure what you mean by Yanks 3a? Are you referring to the newest Yanks 2nd edition?

I may have a contact for you if so.

2nd Edition is officially Module 3a. yuk

Yanks: ASL Module 3a


Now I understand! Happy FRIED_DAY all!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to confine your search to the UK. Shipping alone for a 3 lb. package to the UK from the states is going to run US$ 50. Not sure what the actual weight of Yanks is, but its not going to be light.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Francis
Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
flag msg tools
badge
“"To Aetius, now consul for the third time: the groans of the Britons ... The barbarians drive us to the sea; the sea throws us back on the barbarians: thus two modes of death await us, we are either slain or drowned".” ―Gildas
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I bit the bullet and got it from Second Chance Games. I'd rather have it at that price than regret it and pay more in 6 months.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.