2 Posts

Adamastor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules clarification on navigation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ned Poreyra
Poland
flag msg tools
Swap a card and draw a card actions explicitly state "one card", so I spend one action for swapping/drawing one card. Nagivation action states "cards", so does it mean that each time I perform navigation action, I use one cube and then discard ANY number of cards I want to gain nagivation points? Or it's one action cube for one card? Discarding multiple cards for one cube allows a little "exploit" - I can enter a land, draw 3 cards and then discard them all to navigate again, possibly even for 9 navigation points and advance through whole sea card in one turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orlando lopes de sa
Belgium
Brussels - Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you navigate, for 1 action (1 cube) you discard cards from your hand and add the total navigation points of those cards. After determining the total navigation value you decide how to spend those points. If your enter a land space and you draw new cards, those cards can't be discarded to get extra navigation points to be used during this action. Remember, your total navigation points where determined in the beggining of the action. Those new cards can be used for future navigation actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.