Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Danila
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for adults in the Sierra Vista, AZ area interested playing longer board games on weekends and holidays. War of the Ring, Twilight Struggle, Axis and Allies, Avalon Hill Civilization, and 7 Ages are just a few examples of the games I have. And I am always interested in learning new ones. I also have a Thursday Gaming Group that you may also be interested in. If you are interested let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean T
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Charles,

I'm located in Tucson, but I'm on the SE side. I run a monthly wargame/historical game meetup every second Saturday of the month at Isle of Games. The next event will be July 8th. We've played Twilight Struggle, Triumph & Tragedy (you'd probably like it if you like A&A), the Pax Series, COIN series, as well as other longer games. We also have a couple of folks who come up from Sierra Vista to join us.

We've also gotten together on the occasional weekend to play The Napoleonic Wars, Twilight Imperium and Advanced Civilization. There is currently chatter about giving World in Flames Blitz a try.

There is also RinCon convention in September, and a game day in July for all day (or all weekend) gaming. rincongames.com

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean T
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the Guild thread for the Tucson Wargaming group:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1485787/tucson-wargaming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo
mbmbmbmbmb
I gamed with Chaz when I lived in SV, and I can tell you what a great host and excellent guy he is. I have many good gamer friends here in MA, but I also miss gaming with Chaz's group. If you're reading this and on the fence about giving it a shot, do it!

Hi Chaz!

Edit: Chaz and I attended Rincon one year, maybe 2008?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi Charles!

Also up in Tucson, but I've seen Sean's group at Isle of Games and there's always several tables going. Good people who will welcome you.

We also have an all-day gaming event scheduled for the last Saturday in July at the Sheraton (rincogames.com regional convention is in the fall).

Happy gaming!
Val

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Buddy Prior
United States
Sierra Vista
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in joining a gaming group. Where do you usually play at?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.