Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Moore
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PLOTBOOK / RULEBOOK
Nova Aetas Plotbook V2.5 (Updated June 15 2017)
Nova Aetas Rulebook V3.5 (Update June 15 2017)
Vesuvio Forge's Plotbook V2.0 (Updated June 15 2017)
Found here:
https://shop.ludusmagnusstudio.com/blogs/news/first-post

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt MacEachern
United States
Phoenix
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update, but there doesn't appear to be any annotation or reference that explains what has changed. Would it be possible to provide something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Moore
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just something I noticed on the website while I was looking for clarification.
Having just received the KS in the mail I noticed what appears to be some missing rules? So I see these seemed relatively newer?
Just thought I'd share.
Not sure what all is new, but as I notice I'll update the post.

I apologize I don't have an answer to your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt MacEachern
United States
Phoenix
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. My question really wasn't aimed at you. It's just so hard to read and use the rule books. I think I'll just shelve the game and wait for them to finish it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Bernardini
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
waltermac wrote:
Thanks. My question really wasn't aimed at you. It's just so hard to read and use the rule books. I think I'll just shelve the game and wait for them to finish it.

All your tips are welcome! We are refining our support service to the rules, based also on your advice and needs. At the moment we make many minor corrections and every now and then we put in a greater correction or clarification. We will make a list of changes to the next update (next week)

TX for your help

Luca LMS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludus Magnus Studio wrote:
All your tips are welcome! We are refining our support service to the rules, based also on your advice and needs. At the moment we make many minor corrections and every now and then we put in a greater correction or clarification. We will make a list of changes to the next update (next week)

Sidebar: LMS posting updates to the manuals so frequently, and accepting bug fixes from the community, is a huge benefit for us! Other companies (cough Monolith cough) could really learn a thing or two about game support from you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Odum
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludus Magnus Studio wrote:
we make many minor corrections and every now and then we put in a greater correction or clarification. We will make a list of changes to the next update (next week)

Thanks!

Printer-friendly versions of the books would also be much appreciated

And I'll add another Thanks! to everyone else's for being so responsive.

(Also, the game looks great so far.)

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Keller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Is there a way we can get this thread pinned until the second wave of shipping for easy reference?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i've been told by BGG-goers before that it doesn't support pinning, but the Gloomhaven forums have pinned posts. My assumption is that the forum owners (i.e. LMS) must do that.

pinned example:

https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/1610969/gloomhaven/general
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.